CrossPower – The Hybrid Power System
The world of power supply is going through a process of fundamental change. Critical issues do not just concern how and where we are going to produce electricity but also where and how we will use it. Recent developments, such as smart energy, and our 100 years’ worth of experience in the field of energy networks have driven the evolution of CrossPower.
Smart energy where it is needed most
CrossPower generates power at the places it is needed most – in refugee camps and remote villages or building sites, industrial plants, and research stations. CrossPower is an environmentally-friendly alternative wherever power normally comes solely from diesel generators, wherever it is difficult to install cables, or where existing networks are unreliable. If necessary, the entire system can be stored in two standard containers.
50% less fossil fuels
Redundant energy production using sources such as wind power, photovoltaics, hydropower, and diesel on the one hand combined with powerful battery storage systems on the other guarantees a reliable and stable supply of energy 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In terms of energy production, the intelligent management system makes sure that preference is given to renewable energy and battery storage. Fossil fuels are only used when really necessary.
In normal operation, CrossPower guarantees the safe supply of energy for consumers at all times. If necessary, consumers can be prioritized, say if diesel levels are low. In this case, the intelligent management system makes sure that critical consumers, such as operation rooms or cooling cabinets, are supplied with power at all times. Less critical consumers are turned off as required.
Return on investment after three years
PFISTERER designs every CrossPower system according to the customer’s individual requirements, needs, and locations. Compiling individual components without being tied to a single manufacturer offers benefits when it comes to costs and makes sure that the best and most suitable technology is used. Our goal is to generate 50% of electricity from renewable sources at all times, no matter where the system is located. As a result, you can achieve return on investment after three years if the system is used permanently.
CrossPower in numbers
- Efficiency: approx. 90%
- Output: 25 kW to 5.000 kW
- Environmental performance: Up to 50% saving on fossil fuels
- Reliability of supply: 100%
- Robust and scalable microgrids
- Scalable from 25 KW to 5.000 kW
- Reliable energy supply 24/7
- Preference given to renewable energies
- Low service costs
- Reduced CO2 footprint
- Tailored customer solutions
- Proven practical success
- CrossPower product information (pdf, 2 MB)
- CrossPower informații despre produs (pdf, 3 MB)
- CrossPower ürün bilgileri (pdf, 3 MB)
- CrossPower информация за продукта (pdf, 3 MB)
- CrossPower informations sur les produits (pdf, 3 MB)
- CrossPower produkt information (return on invest) (pdf, 480 KB)
- CrossPower informations sur les produits (retour sur investissement) (pdf, 315 KB)
- CrossPower ürün bilgileri (yatırım getirisi) (pdf, 305 KB)
- Hybrid Energy - CrossPower makes the desert green (pdf, 1 MB)