We support our customers as an integrated, internationally operating and innovative corporate group. PFISTERER has set up a group-wide management system for environment, health, safety and quality. We regularly audit our companies and thereby create transparency and comparability of the ehsq performance. At the same time, we create the basis for further optimisation programs. The focus on sustainability has developed steadily at PFISTERER and is firmly embedded in the corporate policy. PFISTERER sets high standards of conduct in the design of its business relationships. PFISTERER has established a binding code of conduct for all employees of the group. We respect the economic and social priorities of the local environment and set valid rules of conduct for the PFISTERER group. Pfisterer promotes a culture of appreciation, mutual respect, reliability and responsibility.
- be world market leader for electrical connections
- offer components, complete systems and first class service
- be leading in product technology and innovative solutions
- be globally competitive in quality, delivery and price
- advance our experienced and dedicated employees
- create values and benefits for our customers, shareholders and interested parties
- respect nature and the environment
The basis of our work
- We want to be one of the world's leading companies in our markets.
- We consider quality in all of our products and processes as one of our most important competitive advantages.
- We think and act in the long-term.
- We produce economically and ecologically reasonable.
- We focus our long-term action on securing our financial independence.
- We master the contacting of high currents and the isolation of high voltages in all applications.
- We know our customers' requirements and support them in solving problems.
- We are technologically leading with our products.
- We master the value chain from development via production and sales, through to assembly and commissioning.
What we offer to our customers
- We offer energy connections which are easy to assemble, environmentally friendly, operationally reliable and of the highest quality.
- We increase the customer benefit by delivering engineering, assembly and other services from a single source from the specialist.
- We also develop special solutions for and with our customers.
Our obligation to employees and shareholders:
- We treat our employees with respect and appreciation.
- We promote and demand our employees' skills.
- We ensure growth and jobs through sustainable profits.
- We ensure occupational safety and health protection at work and adhere to statutory standards and fulfil the requirements of ISO 45001. We are committed to eliminating dangers, minimizing risks and advising and involving all employees and their representatives.
- We want to make our contribution to environmental protection and incorporate it into our decisions. We commit ourselves to the compliance of legal requirements in the area of environmental protection at all times and fulfil the requirements of ISO 14001.