Dear customers and partners,
We are all currently experiencing an extraordinary situation. The coronavirus pandemic is affecting the way we live, our society and our business activities. Against this background, we would like to inform you how we as the PFISTERER Group are dealing with this situation.
Anyone who knows PFISTERER knows that safety and reliability are elementary values of our philosophy. It is our top priority to protect the health of our employees and partners, to ensure our availability for you and to support our health system as well as we can.
We have been monitoring developments closely since the outbreak of the coronavirus and have taken extensive protective measures at an early stage. And we’ve been successful, because to this day we remain available to our business partners without our business continuity being significantly impaired.
- The PFISTERER Group follows the recommendations of the World Health Organisation and the national authorities of the countries in which we are active.
- We have introduced comprehensive hygiene concepts at all locations in order to minimise the risk of infection. We wear nose and mouth coverings, observe minimum distances, promote social distancing and reduce personal contacts to a minimum.
- Many of our employees are working on a mobile basis. At the same time, we are available for you on-site with a minimum staff presence. When it comes to communication, we rely on digital formats and telephone calls.
- Our production works in equalised shifts. We limit personal contact to a minimum and use the break between shifts to disinfect commonly used objects.
- We are constantly in touch with our upstream suppliers and observe and analyse alternatives to ensure our supply chain and to be able to react with flexibility.
- We have introduced preventive travel restrictions. Our employees avoid business trips and face-to-face meetings unless they are business-critical exceptions.
We assure you that we will regularly adapt our operations to current developments and that we will do our best to continue to be available to you with our products and solutions and to support you in your business activities. If there are nevertheless restrictions or delays, we will, as always, inform you as soon as possible.
In addition, we would like to thank you for your efforts, your flexibility and your commitment to finding constructive solutions together with us in this extraordinary situation.
Your usual contact persons are available to answer your questions.
Kind regards and stay healthy!