The fully encapsulated CONNEX connection system with solid insulation makes power transformers and GIS more flexible than ever before: in terms of design, set-up, and application. With CONNEX, systems become compact all-rounders, ideally equipped for new requirements in the future. How do you benefit? Systems remain flexible over the long term, securing your investment throughout the entire service life.
Flexible for network adjustments
The trend is clear: Substations are becoming more compact while network infrastructure is becoming more dynamic. Not a problem thanks to CONNEX! The connectors are easy to insert – even power transformers and GIS can be installed or replaced with ease. Featuring a space-saving design for indoor and outdoor use, CONNEX can even be used off-shore and is ready to tackle new challenges.
A CONNEX interface for every connection.
CONNEX forms a single unit with transformers and GIS. The socket is installed as a fixed system component and serves as a standardized interface for various components, such as bushings or surge arresters. This significantly reduces your workload as you no longer have to worry about dealing with the system’s sensitive inner workings.
CONNEX is the biggest product line on the market.
With CONNEX, PFISTERER covers all voltage ranges between 6 kV and 550 kV. The plug-in connection system includes a wide selection of cable accessories, surge arrestors, bushings, joints, and voltage testing systems, along with installation and test accessories. This makes it the most extensive product range on the market.
CONNEX is the only system certified for off-shore use.
CONNEX is a pioneering plug connector for transformers and GIS in open-air and building-based applications. Furthermore, it is the only connection system to have received certification for off-shore applications from the DNV GL classification company, making it ideally suited for use on open-sea platforms and wind farms.
- 75% less time needed for initial installation
- Modest space requirements
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- Speedy change of location as replacement transformer
- Potential for flexible transformer conversion
- Touch-proof maintenance
- Good protection against electromagnetic fields
- Certified for off-shore applications
- Safety tested according to IEC standards
- CONNEX for transformers and GIS - product information (pdf, 1,000 KB)
- Offshore Windfarm (pdf, 1 MB)
- HV-CONNEX Pluggable Joints product infromation (pdf, 939 KB)
- Form Interactive HV-CONNEX configuration (pdf, 384 KB)
- Joints for High-Voltage Cables product information (pdf, 548 KB)
- FrontCon product information (pdf, 2 MB)
- CONNEX Field Installation Solution (pdf, 559 KB)
- Adaption of Cable Accesories for Onshore and Offshore Substations (pdf, 1 MB)
- SEANEX product information (pdf, 1 MB)
- CONNEX Surge Arrester size 4 (pdf, 197 KB)