To ensure operational safety in power grids, you need to have reliable cable terminations. Our dry IXOSIL terminations have showcased their talents in a number of applications. They have been connecting high voltage cable systems with overhead lines and busbars in continuous use all over the world for decades. Customers can choose from three product variants. They provide a custom-fit, cost-effective solution for any requirement and for all ambient conditions.
Keeping risks and sources of error to a minimum
Dry terminations for outdoor use are a ground-breaking form of technology. Insulated exclusively with solid silicone, they offer added safety. Why is that? It’s because IXOSIL products are non-combustible and explosion-proof, while preventing damage to the environment or disruptions in operations due to leakage. The IXOSIL EST SUB cable termination offers ultimate safety thanks to its built-in surge arrester, which provides protection against temporary surges in voltage to provide a particularly stable supply of power.
Extensive testing for stable availability
All dry insulated IXOSIL components are based on standard products that have been on the market for years and use tested materials and certified technology. They guarantee permanent availability and are ready for installation within very short delivery periods.
IXOSIL terminations – The ideal solution for every requirement
With dry IXOSIL cable terminations, PFISTERER offers sophisticated products for substations and high voltage towers ranging from 52 kV to 170 kV. The portfolio includes cable terminations with built-in surge arresters as well as self-supporting, versatile cable terminations. Thanks to our diverse portfolio, we can bring customer-specific requirements to life using cost-effective solutions tailor-made for the site in question.
- IXOSIL EST SUB with Surge Arrester product information (pdf, 233 KB)
- IXOSIL EST SUB and ESF - Dry Type Terminations for Substations product information (pdf, 361 KB)
- IXOSIL EST Dry Self-Supporting Termination for Towers (pdf, 262 KB)
- IXOSIL Dry-Type Cable Terminations Overview product information (pdf, 924 KB)
- FrontCon Product information (pdf, 2 MB)
- Adaption of Cable Accesories for Onshore and Offshore Substations (pdf, 1 MB)
- IXSOSIL Retrofit line Productinformation (pdf, 971 KB)